Fantastic location, well presented family home, pet friendly,v5 mins walk to Kingscliff Village, all schools, patrolled beach and the famous Kingy Creek.
Located the bottom of Kingscliff Hill only a 350m level walk to town centre and the pristine beaches of Kingscliff is this well loved, 1960's style family home.
This home features high ceilings, polished hardwood floor boards to the kitchen, dining and main living area. Double french doors lead out to the front balcony where you can look out over a nature reserve.
Large central kitchen looks over the back yard and offers plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooking. Covered rear patio area for entertaining with generous terraced back yard complete with mature gardens.
Downstairs there is an additional living area that can be used as a media room, home office or teenagers retreat. Large storage area under house currently being used as a tandem double garage with automatic door.
* Short, flat stroll to town centre and beach
* Two separate living areas upstairs
* Additional utility/ living room downstairs
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and original ensuite
* Two additional bedrooms both with built ins
* Extra parking pad to front for boat or van
* 10 mins to Gold Coast Airport
* 20 mins to Robina Town Centre
* 35 mins to Byron Bay
* 12 mins to Coolangatta
Call or text Victoria on 0447 334 224 to book an inspection as this amazing opportunity will not last long. Application forms available from Agency, email your request to email@example.com
Call for details
Address available on request. Map below shows suburb only.